RETURN POLICY FOR KALA INSTRUMENTS AND ACCESSORIES SOLD ONLINE
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price within 30 days of receiving the product.
USA Made Instruments
(Elite Ukulele & California U-Bass Models)
- Within the first 15 days of receiving your instrument, we will pay for the return postage.
- If it is within the last 15 days we will still pay for shipping but there will be a 10% restocking fee applied.
- The returned instrument must be in perfect condition or it may be subject to a 20% restocking fee – the restocking fee only applies if the damage was not previously reported.
- You have 7 days from the date of receiving the instrument to report any cosmetic issues or shipping damage such as dings, scrapes, scuffs, cracks, and chips.
- Within 30 days of receiving your item, we will pay for the return postage and refund the full price of the item.
All returned items must be in their original condition with no signs of wear, damage, dinging or scraping and include all original packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, etc. (if applicable). Returned items not adhering to this policy may be subject to a 20% restocking/handling fee. Receipt is non-transferable from owner and original owner must have the original receipt for warranty claim.