We Want You To Design The Next Kala Ukadelic® Ukulele
The 2020 Kala Brand Music Co.
Ukadelic Contest is here!
Are you an artist? Submit your ukulele artwork ideas for a chance to have your own design featured on a Kala Ukadelic and implemented into the Kala Ukadelic lineup.
Winners will receive THREE free Ukadelics with their custom artwork on them.
Entries must be submitted by September 21, 2019.
What kind of submissions are we looking for?
Original, Creative Artwork — Ideas may include, but are not limited to:
- International Themed Artwork
(Artwork That Represents Your Culture or Country)
- Creative Designs or Patterns
- Scenery of where you might play your Kala
- Please use the provided template for your submissions: http://bit.ly/31TTPlq
- No less than 300 dpi in the original size of our Ukadelic template using .jpg, .png, .ai .psd or .pdf file format.
- Submit your entry form and artwork at: http://bit.ly/2TPbEz6
- Preferred artwork formats are .jpg, .png, .ai, .psd and .pdf.
- All artwork should be no less than 300 ppi in the original size of our Ukadelic template.
- Winning designs will be revealed with our 2020 lineup at Winter NAMM.
- All submissions must include artist name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Deadline to submit properly formatted (300 ppi) artwork is September 21, 2019. Finalists will be notified no later than September 27, 2019.
- No purchases of any Kala product is necessary. Purchases do not increase your chances of winning.
- There are no age restrictions.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per artist.
- Entries accepted at http://bit.ly/2TPbEz6. All other submissions will be void.
- Kala reserves the right to provide feedback, including but not limited to design structure, modification and file formatting. Feedback does not imply a winning selection.
- Entries void if prohibited by law (Copyright, license requirement, etc.)
- The art must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of Kala Brand Music Co., contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Any deemed in this manner will not be considered.
- Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- By entering the contest, entrants grant Kala Brand Music Co. a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or subsequently developed, for any Kala Brand Music Co. purpose, including but not limited to advertising and promotion of any Kala Brand Music Co. operated website, exhibition and commercial products. Photos will appear on the Kala Brand Music Co. website, social media accounts and other digital platforms. Kala Brand Music Co. will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses.
- Photos will be judged on originality, composition, overall impact and artistic merit. All decisions by Kala will be final and binding. Judges are from Kala Brand Music Co.
- There will be multiple winners.
- Winning artist agrees to provide Kala Brand Music Co. with short description of artwork and biography.
- Kala Brand Music Co. reserves the right to edit and or alter artist provided biography for media purposes.
- All artists work that is chosen will be required to sign an art release before the artwork will be duplicated.